Nov 5, 2010

Hmmm....


















It has been almost a year, since I have written here. Things are so-so around the house. Life moves on whether we are okay with what's going on around us or not. I will receive my AA in December, and have been loving my art classes. Now I just have to get motivated to work on my book; you ever notice how there is always something else that needs to be done?
The kids are growing up and I can't stop them; it's exciting and scary all at once. Ashton will be an adult next year; Kenan continues to be Kenan, and Evie is as fierce as ever.

I miss writing here so maybe I will try to get back in the habit. I went back the other night and read all my old posts, and it was fun, kind of like reading a diary. It reminded me of some things I had forgotten. It was like a reminder of where I was trying to push myself to grow. It was, for me, very interesting. Plus, all the old pitures make me smile; I have lost so many due to computer failure and my lack of putting them into Snapfish (a situation I have finally remedied.)

These our newest Halloween pics, my favorite holiday, and some from the summer. Enjoy.
(She's Kinicki, from Grease and yeah, I told you the kids were big)

1 comment:

mom said...

I really love and miss you